View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Louisa C
Dedicated Fan

For me, paying 15 € for a new release is fine for me, as they're 20 € for the first few weeks they come out, and in stores, I've seen some for nearly 30 €, which sucks!

I've never had to wait more than about 10 days for a play.com delivery, although I have had one DVD that never arrived at all, but it was only 5 € and at the time I was better off and difdn't worry about it too much. They also send each item out seperately which strikes me as not very ecologically friendly, as it's a lot of packaging!

12 Angry Men sounds like a really good movie, and there were a few more on your lists I really want to see now, Matt, namely Dancer In The Dark, which I've had for several years but never got around to watching, due to it seeming incredibly depressing!

I have a bit of an obsession with movie soundtracks so I might have to get that one too!

The translation for the title of No Strings Attached was really bad in French too, but yeah, Very Bad Trip (actually in English, which makes less than no sense!) takes the prize for the worst translated movie title ever!

I haven't started Parenthood yet, so I've managed to exercise self control!
I'm going to bring it plus some other movies I haven't seen yet to my babysitting job tomorrow!