View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:02 AM
BornThisWay
New Fan

I wasn't picked or anything. The security lady told us where the "back door" to the building was and so we stood on the street with maybe.. 40 or so other people. It took almost 3 hours but she finally came out and signed autographs. She started taking photos but her security guy said no more photos. Luckily, I got one even though he said no. I knew this would be my only chance to meet her so I just leaned in and asked her for a photo, she looked up at the guy then quickly stood next to me. She's so sweet!

If you get to see them again? Just ask someone who looks friendly where they come out at. Security in the War Memorial was so rude. I was shocked at how rude they were. I even complained to the TPAC website on how rude they were to not only me & my friend but others too. I totally get they have to deal with some idiots but we were just standing by our seats, not bothering anything. I just wanted to wait until the crowd was gone so I didn't have to fight to get out of the building. Oh well! At least TPAC knows now! Haha.