View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:11 PM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
Exactly! I didn't even get the full circle of that until I saw that gif. By the end of season 7 she was complete, she got the fire back from Spike and they ignited their hands together.

Love love love love.
I always thought this is how it was meant to be. She wanted the fire back and Spike gave it to her. Their relationship wasn;t the easiest nor was this couple easy to ship, but in the end it was all worse it because they made each other strong, they sticked to each other through everything and they became everything to each other

Aww, Spike/Dawn where one of my favourite relationships on the show. So funny and touching

Quote:
That sounds about right, Owen/Tosh are amazing after all.
From what I saw they seem too damn close to being my type of ship and it's pretty scary because I know they have a triagic ending. But that's how almost all of my ships end anyway
Quote:
Torchwood is decent, but IMO Doctor Who is better, and you should probably watch that first to get background on Jack's character. In fact, every here should watch it anyway, because it's amazing.
I'm not quite sure that DH is my jenre but I heared so much about it that I might give it a try one day when I'm down with other shows I have to see.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr