View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:26 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Hmmmmmmm...unless my eyes were deceiving me...didn't you say that you are glad when people read what you say?
I was just kidding. It was just that I said I don't like chick-flicks and Louisa comes and tells me she has a large collection, that feels like she did it on purpose to make fun of me. At least I know that you are reading all my stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Not nerdy at all! Most people feel that way...including me. It doesn't make sense to see the movie....and then read the book. That's why I got the book this week and finished it as soon as possible so that I can see the movie that's already showing in my local theater.
Hm. I wouldn't dare to say that it's a bad thing, not at all, I just want to know if that doesn't take away a lot of fun of the movie? Because it's very easy to find something to critise, "oh my god, how could they chose this actor" or "waaaah, they forgot this and that and cut this and left this out and changed this and so on", what would you say, if we say books vs. movies, is it like 75 to 25 %, how many movies are better, how many are worse? Just curious.