View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Louisa C
Dedicated Fan

I've got about 300 DVDs, not including TV shows (I have about 12 of those, 3 or 4 of which are still airing/have Seasons I have yet to buy).

I have a lot of classic/old movies that I really should watch so I can say I've seen them/be able to comment on the iconic scenes.

Then there are the films that I really want to see that I miss or that don't make it a convieniently-placed cinema.

Lastly there are the movies I've seen at the cinema and loved, though if I need to make up the numbers on a DVD deal, I'll get ones I liked well enough, as I like to lend them to people and they're often impressed that I have such a vast selection!

Unlike you, Matt, I'm a big fan of chick flicks/room coms and have a large collection of them.

Do you have any favourite actors/actresses whose movies you always see/buy, Matt?
I'm a big fan of Drew Barrymore's and tend to buy any movie she's in and I do love Johnny Depp, though I don't go and see all of his movies, but I think he's very talented and always transforms himself for every part he takes, sometimes to the point of being unrecognisable!