View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:16 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa C (View Post)
I read The Help a few months ago now & am really looking forward to seeing the movie, which is out in November over here.
I won't get the chance to see it in cinema, since my friends rather want to watch some action movie or some blockbuster in cinema, so I would have towatch it alone.

Quote:
I've seen trailers for Wilfred (the dog who appears to be a dog to everyone else but as a guy in a dog costume to our favourite Hobbit, Elijah Wood) and it just seems so random that I don't think I'd like it. Elijah is cute though & doesn't seem to have aged much since Lord Of The Rings!
No, you don't have to like it at all, it's not a show for everybody, I can tell you that! In the forum I'm "living" and writing most of the time, there were like up to 6 people who were watching, but now there are only 3 (with me included) left. It's a fun show, but I totally understand if you don't like the idea or if you watch it and think "what a crap", it's a crazy show.

Quote:
Parenthood I'm theoretically saving for my babysitting job on Wednesday but I may crack, depending how well work goes in the next few days.
Stay strong. Only 13 episodes, that's not much, but t gives a good first impression of things to come and season 2 I liked a lot, they took the 22 episodes and gave us a lot of great storylines. It's from Jason Katims (Roswell, FNL), that man can't do wrong.

Now I finally have to watch some Scoundrels and The Lying Game to, I wrote that the ratings were not so good and compared to Switched At Birth disappointing, so I'm not sure if I really should start that show, but why not give it a try, check if I like it at all, and then we will see.