View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 01:36 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Wilfred: Season 1, Episode 9

It was nice to watch, but a bit weaker then the last strong 4 episode. Today we met Ryan's mother, got to know something from his past, not much, at least what happened to his mom and that he had a kinda hard time when he was a teenager. It was the most serious episode so far, but thanks to the iridescent Wilfred we got some funny moments, „I’m not crazy“ – „said the man to the dog.“ Or: "„Wilfred is trying to steal my mother.“ Only 4 episode left. Really nice show, of course you can easily say that every episode is the same and 95% of the laughs are on Wilfred, but it's an innovative show that dares something new, it's not about the same old comedy things, it's fresh and it's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It's okay....my Daughter's Dutch boyfriend loves chick flicks....nothing wrong with that! It makes life a lot easier when they choose films to watch. And it doesn't make you a girly guy. It just makes you open minded.
Nah, I'm not into chick flicks, but I like drama movies or tv shows that a lot of people I chat online find boring, they always make fun of me that I watch so much "woman show" like Parenthood, SAB, B&S, Dawson's Creek - cos many guys watch the cable stuff like Dexter, Breaking Bad and so on, and House and more manly shows. It's okay, cos I know them, they are just kidding, but I'm a drama queen. But I don't like RomComs, I like drama, so I'd still be difficult to watch something together. Call it whatever you like, I am what I am.

Quote:
I've seen previews for this show...yes, it looks interesting.
I'll let you know maybe tomorrow.

Quote:
This show I will tell you that you need to finish.
Will do, but it was so much fun writing with another person, I won't watch it on my own. Season 3 was as good as season 1, so I think the show can also give us 2 more good seasons.