View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 03:42 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

The Middle: Season 1, Episode 22

Axl has always some great lines, like when he said “you woke me up in the middle of my rem, it could’ve killed me”. I felt sooo sorry for Frankie, cos on mother’s day, the kids did everything wrong, the breakfast in bed was a disaster, the kids woke her up at 6:30, Axl fell asleep on her bed and Sue spilled the breakfast too. Father’s day on the other hand is a great day for Mike, waking up at 10:00, having a perfectly cooked breakfast, being able to enjoy the day, wow. Though this is of course a comedy show, it perfectly showed the difference between men and women, and it was not really a nice thing to see that. And then Mike forgot her present and bought her something at best okay – you can now guess who good the present Mike got was. It was really great that Frankie got some peace when she visited her Mom with Sue. What she didn’t see: She was letting her mom work for her too, bring me a drink, make me a sandwich. Then mother and daughter fought and Frankie fought with Sue too about crappy gifts and being alone on mother’s day. They forgave each other, but really hard to take that Frankie had to wash all the dishes when she returned home. Sue: “I tell you one thing: Never having kids.” Every woman who watched this episode won’t have any family I hope. Beautiful ending with the kids on the bed with Frankie and she celebrated “the day after mother’s day then.” A very interesting episode, it wasn’t very funny, it even was a bit depressing, poor Frankie, what a strong woman! But it was interesting to watch.

You know that I know a lot about tv shows, but honestly I never have heard about Drop Dead Diva, I read the name, but never thought about watching it. It sounds not bad, could anybody give me a short description what I can expect from the show. I not a fan of legal dramas (Ally McBeal and Eli Stone were the only ones I watched), so I need to know how much courtroom action this show is about and maybe what the genre is, like it's a funny legal show or dramatic or so. And if you think this show is for women only it would be nice to tell me that too. I can't afford to not watch any show if I think it could be interesting. Now I see it's from lifetime, that's def a network I have no real idea of.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 08-19-2011 at 03:51 PM