View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM
atlonglastlove
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
First I want to apologies to all those who are trying to be spoiler free for posting spoilers for the second time . I had thought I mark all the episodes that had not air because of what happen the first time and even ask one of the member what episode they have seen so as not to post gif that they haven’t seen. But I have failed so I will not be posting any more Please accept my apologies and don’t take it out on the thread for my mistakes.

Spoiler:

to keep on topic these are some of my favorite scenes

\

ETA: Londons call has a new chaper up Adult Content Notice
snoop!!!!. i'm new to all this madness when it comes to rules. rules??!!! there are rules!?!?!?!! and who can keep total track of this stuff? really??

i love love love love love knowing you are out there every night and i just wish there was something, anything i could do to keep you here. i realize there must be moderators and -- as a former police dispatcher - believe me when i say i appreciate their keeping tabs on things. however, i'd like to say that there is no part of me that wants to see you go and if you don't have to , i hope you won't.

i said it, but will say it again, i love you, fair snoop!!!. it seems like you're mind is set, though and i want to respect that -- just like our beautiful emma. if this is goodnight, then you better frackin' be right back here when this show comes to a close. you don't want to know what a veggie hippie from portland can do if called upon. i have mad tracking skills

ETA -- to say you don't add anything to this thread is... well, just untrue. please know that you have single-handedly made my day MANY times over. please know that.

Last edited by atlonglastlove; 08-17-2011 at 11:12 PM