View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 PM
NocturnalCouchPotato
Extreme Fan

-Drew's story would be more powerful without Katie. I feel indifferent about Krew (Which I thought was used for KC and Drew but you learn something new every day, I guess).
-Katie felt out of character. She seemed so straight forward and 'takes no nonsense' but now she has the time to care about Drew.
-I'll admit I didn't pay attention last night but if Katie was so strict about Clare joining the newspaper then what was her explanation about Drew? Unless if she realized Drew was hurting and he needed it more than Clare or something, but still.
-Can Julian stay relevant?
-Glad the Holly J plot got resolved. I'd want Holly J or Fiona (or, I don't know, Holly J's babysitting squad) to baby sit Dawn's kids during Dawn's recovery.
-Fiona should just start a trust fund for every student at Degrassi. She should buy Mr.Perino (the one who took the bus?) a car, too.
-I feel really ashamed for thinking Degrassi would go the cheesy sitcom way and when Alli invited Dave over for the second time, he would act really sloppy or ghetto or embarrass her and stuff.
-I thought Degrassi would've just figure that keeping Alli on the science league was a lost cause and replace her or something. That's what would've happen in real life.
-I feel sad that the Drew breakdown plot is coming to an end. It's the end of an era!

This reminds me. We're 5 and a half weeks through Now or Never, with school coming closer.