View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM
MegaJ
Extreme Fan

These episodes were okay. But. Okay, in those Drew and Holly J's plots it really bugs me that like absolutely no parent is involved. This isn't like, a regular Degrassi plot or clubs or stuff this is someone's daughter needing a kidney and someone's son completely losing it.

A-Plot: Drew's storyline continues to be good. Katie's presence in it, I'm kinda ambivalent. I wanted to see more of Mo, Owen and Julian but I guess they can't fall in love with Drew. I guess this is the end of his downward spiral, but it reached an okay conclusion.

B-Plot: I know Dawn has hear reasons for asking for the money, but $20,000 for a kidney is illegal not to mention morally wrong. I wasn't surprised when Holly J flipped out on her. Of course we had our resolution and I liked the Dawn/Holly J scenes after the flip out but...I don't know. I don't think this was the best way to give Charlotte Gemini material. Stuffing an adoption story in an already compelling sickness storyline is too much. They should've just had her become better and give her something else. Then again, Declan's not around.

C-Plot: Cute. They haven't forgotten Dave is a charmer and he worked his magic with the Bhandaris. I probably would not have turned down the tea, I would've choked it down not to be rude. I like this couple, too bad they have another road bump. And surprise! Alli didn't do something totally stupid! Yay!

Oh and "Friend-boy?" I love you Mrs. Bhandari.