View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coca colie (View Post)
Holly J. is a big part of the Degrassi student body, even though she isn't friends with a large portion of it. She was the class president in the previous year and is now the vice-president of the entire school. She does the morning announcements and runs a lot of various events for the school. While she isn't the most popular, I think that if they were to kill her off (God forbid as I love her), the students of Degrassi would mourn the loss of her and it would affect some of the students.
I think that while she is still involved in school activities that I think it's much more likely that the Drew and Bianca storyline will cause more issues for the entire student body than anything having to so with Holly J and her health issues. I don't want to see a repeat of what happened with JT Yorke where he was basically ignored and mentioned like a plot device. I think that we will see the Drew/Bianca storyline will be the issue that affects the students and may cause someone to be injured or pass away. I think that the show has really downplayed Holly J's involvement with student council and despite losing the election I still felt that she was the one in charge last season but even then I thought that she always had plenty to do without student council. It is way more likely to me that someone who could actually be back in the fall would die in some way over a senior who everyone knows from day one, scene one is already leaving.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote