View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:46 PM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

Episode 1118/1119 Discussion- Mr. Brightside 8/15/8/16- MuchMusic & TeenNick

Important -

Everyone here is well aware of the episodes leaking. Please be advised that no matter when the episode becomes available in other outlets, until it actually first airs on television, it's against rules to openly discuss the details of the episode in any form here or anywhere else on this board. Please remember, that the main reason for this rule is for the consideration of other posters who either can't or choose not to view the leaked episodes prior to the 9:00 PM ET airing on Much/TeenNick. For further details on the spoilers rules here at and how they apply to this board specifically, please visit our spoilers policy thread.

But she's touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
Let me go
Because I just can't look, it's killing me
And taking control

1118/1119- Mr. Brightside, part 1 and part 2 Monday, August 15 and Tuesday, August 16, 9:00 PM ET on MuchMusic and TeenNick

Part 1 Synopsis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchMusic
Drew's ultimate fighting training is the only thing keeping him together -- and it's barely doing that. If he loses that... what else will he lose?
Part 2 Synopsis:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchMusic
Alli's tired of sneaking around. And if anyone deserves her parents' blessing, it's Dave. Can she finally break down the Bhandari barrier?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by kaleidocat; 08-15-2011 at 07:09 PM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote