View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Infinitywr
Master Fan

Ashley, I completely agree with you! THey're in love and nothing can change that. That's absolutely clear because of the build up the writers gave Haleb. And they gave Caleb his own storyline along with Hanna. I think it's safe to say that no other guy on the show has got that. Ezra and Toby a little but not as much as Caleb. I feel that the writers/producers of the show LOVE Caleb and Haleb, and that's why they did that. Tyler is so amazing on his own and then pair him with Ashley and you got magic. THe producers also included him in the Boys of PLL and he got a lot of press too. So clearly he wasn't intended to be just another flash in the pan love interest. Even if Caleb doesn't stay on permanently, I definitely think he'll come back at least for this season. The fans love him and Haleb so I don't think he's gone yet. THere are just so many reasons that show how important he is to Hanna.

Caleb came on the show after A was texting the girls from a blocked #, so he couldn't have anything to do with that.

That recap is great btw!

Another great recap is from Jacob at TWoP. He's hilarious and brilliant!
This is what he had to say:

Quote:
They blow it out the box. I don't know if we'll ever see Caleb again, but if not he made this sh** count. They both did. Well done. She tells him she loves him, they kiss and cry, she falls to pieces when he's gone, and it's just... ********g excellent.
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...ure-this-a.php

~Wendy

Last edited by Infinitywr; 08-12-2011 at 07:14 PM