View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 12:17 AM
cinderella.
New Fan

^ Agreed. Owen was behaving kinda' immaturely. (Even though I do think Holly J was being judgmental) Squirting Holly J and then trying to make Anya drop Holly J. And Anya was just all over the place. PS. It's so weird seeing Anya do something that Owen hasn't done and Bianca passed on. Also, how ironic that around the beginning of the episode a song with the words "insecure" was playing in the back around the club scene. Fiona and Holly J indirectly said Anya already had low self-esteem. So maybe Degrassi is trying to deny that into Anya's quick decision to just try cocaine, so quickly?

Anyways, I'll be really pissed if Owyna breaks up. I mean, not to jump off topic but I was already upset when Drianca ended (hopefully, it'll be a temporary breakup) but luckily, Owyna got together the same episode so I knew they could last me over. <3 Emogen interacting made me happy too (and Kenna is just ugh ) But now it looks like one of my favorite couples is coming to an end which would make me so upset because they just really started. So I hope Anya somehow reverts or something? Though I did smile when Owen admitted he liked the sweet Anya.

Oh and Owen looked friggin hott tonight!!
cinderella. is offline   Reply With Quote