Round 5: Touch of Grey
Round 6: With or Without You
Round 7: Degrassi Goes Hollywood
Round 8: Didn't We Almost Have It All
Round 9: Heat of the Moment
Round 10: Jane Says
Round 11: Fight the Power
Round 12: Money For Nothing

Rules: This round will last roughly 24 hours. You have only one vote to cast, with the exception of a tie breaker round. Vote for your least favorite episode and the one with the highest tally is out of survivor. The last remaining episode wins!

805- Man with Two Hearts
Peter struggles to balance his relationship with Mia and his friendship with Riley, and he wonders if he's sending Riley the wrong signals. Elsewhere, Clare and Alli work with Connor on a school project and find a sex toy that ends up in Clare's bag, leading to an embarrassing situation.

816- Heart of Glass
Alli wants Johnny to like her a lot, and she's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. But afterwords, she realizes the price for being "mature." Peter is torn between Mia and Darcy. He finally chooses Mia, but will she even want him when she discovers that he's been talking to Darcy?

818- Danger Zone
Holly J. and Spinner are held at gunpoint at work, and Holly J. reveals her feelings for Spinner. Meanwhile, Conner tries to reconcile KC and Clare while Peter tries to make amends with Mia.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar

Last edited by JustMe2000; 07-31-2011 at 09:13 PM
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote