View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:48 PM
scout03060
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma_liebe (View Post)
Like I said before, when you have something huge to tell someone, you're terrified to tell the people you love the most because you think they won't love you anymore. I know this part of the storyline is made this way for drama, but I tottaly understand Jenny at this point. I don't know, that's what I think anyway
Yeah I believe Emma will love Jenny regardless but Jenny has to risk exposing herself (emotionally ladies ) So, she can give Emma the opportunity to truly understand what she went through and why she made the choices she did, whatever they were.

People in general I believe don't understand addition (not saying those out there that have lived on either side of it don't get it, just most people seem to misunderstand its effects) they think one is either weak if they can't control it or that they prefer their drug of choice over them. So they are hurt and judgemental. And the addict doesn't really know why they are doing what they are doing so it just doesn't make sense. It's an illogical illness...and it gets messy... and it is as you said Angie ... made for drama.