View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 09:19 PM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

Jane Says- 3
Money for Nothing- 1
Fight the Power- 2

So the real Jane in Jane Says is.....Jane Bainter. I read a story about her a few years back. She eventually was able to kick the habit. Good for her. This round, not so good for the episode named after the song that is named for and about her.

Round 1: Uptown Girl
Round 2: Up Where We Belong
Round 3: Lost in Love
Round 4: Causing A Commotion
Round 5: Touch of Grey
Round 6: With or Without You
Round 7: Degrassi Goes Hollywood
Round 8: Didn't We Almost Have It All
Round 9: Heat of the Moment
Round 10: Jane Says

Rules: This round will last roughly 24 hours. You have only one vote to cast, with the exception of a tie breaker round. Vote for your least favorite episode and the one with the highest tally is out of survivor. The last remaining episode wins!

803- Fight the Power
Jane thinks she has what it takes to make the football team, so she goes for it. But Derek doesn't like it, and he does all he can to get her to quit. After Darcy goes on a four month trip to Africa, a lonely Peter seeks comfort in the arms of Mia.

805- Man with Two Hearts
Peter struggles to balance his relationship with Mia and his friendship with Riley, and he wonders if he's sending Riley the wrong signals. Elsewhere, Clare and Alli work with Connor on a school project and find a sex toy that ends up in Clare's bag, leading to an embarrassing situation.

807- Money for Nothing
Holly J. is desperate to keep her Queen Bee appearance after learning her parents are in a financial crisis. Peter's mom, Ms. Hatzilakos unexpectedly drops in for a visit. She's stays at his pad while she's in town, and Peter quickly discovers that his life isn't so rad with mom around.

810- Bad Medicine
Riley's the star of Degrassi's first ever football game win, but his secrets, both on and off the field, are in danger of being revealed as he tries too hard to keep up his "real man" image. Also, Danny and Derek both have it bad for Leia, but how will that affect their friendship?

816- Heart of Glass
Alli wants Johnny to like her a lot, and she's ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. But afterwords, she realizes the price for being "mature." Peter is torn between Mia and Darcy. He finally chooses Mia, but will she even want him when she discovers that he's been talking to Darcy?

818- Danger Zone
Holly J. and Spinner are held at gunpoint at work, and Holly J. reveals her feelings for Spinner. Meanwhile, Conner tries to reconcile KC and Clare while Peter tries to make amends with Mia.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote