View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Miss Femina
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The Big Chill
I remember having had a major discussion with my friends at school, by saying that I would do what Sarah (Glenn Close) did when Meg (Mary Kay Place) ask her to borrow her husband so she could get pregnant ... They were all shocked when I said that in that situation I would do the same, not bothering at all.

Quote:
I certainly love that one but it never really felt like a soundtrack to me. Most of the songs have nothing to do with what's going on screen.
True, but I love the movie, and I love the songs, they just ended together....

Quote:
For some reason, the only soundtrack I can think of right now is Forrest Gump.
How could I forget Forrest Gump. Ahhh Turn, turn, turn from The Birds... What a soundtrack....

Quote:
Danny Elfman
I like him. But I always associate him with Tim Burton, which I love, but not sure I can remember other works he might have done

Quote:
- Patrick Doyle. And now I know you're going to google him
I did I didn't know the name, but I know some of his work, like Henry V (), Much Ado About Nothing ()

Quote:
Max Steiner

Quote:
- Alfred Newman. He literally created film music.
and an entire family dedicated to film music. it's in their blood, I guess.

Quote:
Oh who cares? Which are your faves?
The Sound of Music, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Funny Girl, Mame ( Bea Arthur), Fame, Chicago... All time favorite: Victor, Victoria.