View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 03:41 PM
GenL
Loyal Fan

I guess I am in the minority, but I really like Ilyria. I like AA's portrayal of her. I am fascinated with all of the ticks and even just the change in her voice. Amy does such an exceptional job that I enjoy watching those scenes.

Alexis is always at his best when he is playing the tortured Wesley, so again, I'm loving it.

I also love the word-play and the back and forth with the characters. You really have to listen to catch what they are saying, it is so quick.

I thought the beginning scene was great, but redundant. I mean, I realize there was a long break so I guess it was to remind us about what had happened, but that is what "previously on Angel" is for. I mean, would Angel really call a meeting like that? Of course he knows where everybody is! But, of course without the meeting we wouldn't have Spike wearing the duster with a briefcase! And the "listening with beer" quote. Loved them both.

I think it was anti-climatic in a way to say that the battle has already started and no one noticed. Well, anti-climatic and creepy. I think it'll be great in the end though.

Looking forward to Connor next week.

And, I was excited to be Adam Baldwin, but seeing him last night just made me miss Jayne. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote