View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:49 AM
green eyes sparkle
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for providing Neal's name analysis Rod , it does go nicely with the character and what he's facing

And thanks for the lovely art Aarty, you're spoiling us

Quote:
About what happened in this week's episode, I don't think Sara will rat him out to Peter but I'm pretty sure they will break up over it considering we already know they will break up sometime in the next few episodes. After her conversation with June about knowing more than Byron thought she did, I'm thinking she might not even confront Neal about the treasure like she did with the passport. She didn't look angry in the final scene, she looked more worried and upset. Maybe she'll try to figure out a way to help him get out of the situation before talking to him about it.
I'm inclined to agree with you Maria. Sara looked upset and concerned for Neal in that last scene. I don't see her going to Peter, I think given her conversation with June and her feelings for Neal she is more likely to try and figure if there is a way for her to help him.
I can also see her breaking up with Neal, after their talk about running away and the phone conversation with her asking what he meant by it I'm thinking Sara is going to start thinking that maybe she's in too deep...