View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:06 AM
Aphra8
New Fan

Ooo, interesting thread. I'm definitely interested in this potential relationship, I think it could be great, especially with the obvious aesthetic aspect, very potentially sexy. I was a fan of both the Jessica/Hoyt and Jason/Hoyt relationships but not so much this season, they spend so little screen time on either that I'm not really bothered about them anymore. As much as I loved J/H in the last seasons things are obviously going wrong between them, sorry J/H fans but for the long term, not sure.

Jason coming into play could shake things up in a really interesting way. And I think a supe but sane girl (i.e not crazy Crystal but not human either) could be really good for Jason now that he's a supernatural too. He'll need to start exploring that world and she's exploring her world too, what it means to be a vampire. Maybe they can do it together?

Yep, I will be watching with interest. And definitely looking forward to the upcoming sex dream! I think that could potentially really make things explode and create new fans for them.