View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 01:56 PM
sort of beautiful
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiri S
First profile. Yay me.

BTW - before I post - Ashley, my [new] AIM is Shirilicious05. Just when I'm on my mom's computer and not on mine as I am not. Put that in your buddy list

Name: Elena *El* Spears
Personality: Loud, Unrestricted, Independant, Impulsive, Flirty, Artistic
Secret: She's not a real red head! Oh wait, everyone knows that. Okay, she has two big secrets. 1 - she's been screwing her best friend's boyfriend for nearly a year. It started out with a one time thing when said best friend was away. El and the boyfriend got drunk and sort of it just happened. Obviously it's full on cheating now because El thinks she might love the guy. She doesn't have the guts to tell her best friend though. 2 - She's been on anti depressants for four years. She has a form of depression called...well it doesn't matter.All that matters is that she's been deal with depression for the past four years. It's not bad enough that she wants to kill herself but still. She knows as long as she says on the prozac she's fine. The only person who knows about her depression and the prozac is the boyfriend. She trusts him. He's not just some good screw - he's become a close friend since she started screwing him. Someone she knows he's someone can depend on. Why hasn't she told the best friend? She just hasn't. Simple as that.
Relationships: TBA
Taken By: ShiriS
Played By: Eva Chavela

* best friend doesn't have to be in RP, would be cool if she is though. Boyfriend does obviously. I wish to make the guy she's been screwing her LI just incase you were wondering. So if the best friend is in the rp, I'd advice you to get another LI besides the boyfriend.
want mine and yours to be best friends?