View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 09:32 PM
ButterflyBabe
Elite Fan

I like this quote:

Quote:
Yeah! You know, I've been very fortunate to have such a great support system at home who have always been behind me 110%, but you really have to believe in what you do, and believe that [this career] is what you were put on Earth to do. And if you're having fun doing it and if people are enjoying your performances, then you're doing the right thing! I always say, if one door closes, four more are going to open. So there's going to be a lot of rejection—people are going to say 'no.' But for every 'no,' there is a 'yes.' Whereas you won't get one part, you'll get another part. So, yeah, I just think it's a matter of having a tough skin. It's a rough industry. It's not all glitz and glamour and Christian Louboutin heels. It's not like that! It's about having tough skin and working really hard with whatever your talent is. It's all about really being the best YOU you can be.
and this is very interesting too:

Quote:
Yeah, there's tons of stuff down the line that we're working on! There's one being done now that's in the hands of other people for another [TV] network, and there's also some stuff that I've been working on myself. So I'm kind of being mellow with that and really just taking a journey through this industry. You know, now I kind of feel like I have a little time to experiment, so I'm trying to see what works and what doesn't in this industry. It's kind of like a game. You wake up everyday and go with the flow and see what happens. One day you have a job and the next day, you don't. But I've learned that, sometimes, you have to create your own jobs! So I'm totally open to that as well! I love teaching kids to learn how to audition... But, yes, there's some stuff that my fans can definitely get ready for! Some really good stuff that I think will really please them... They'll get to know me a lot lot better!
NZ | Icon by Shelle