View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 AM
hackysack
Loyal Fan

Hi Ann and Kris! Verity and Anne, well played.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pani
They both look relaxing and happy. So - good luck to them. But feel sorry for Emily
Yeah--I wish Evan and Madison the best (even as I still have trouble picturing them skating together), but I hope Emily can find a partner, too. On that note, she posted this tweet yesterday: The partner search is going... I'm taking my time, as this will affect the rest of my career, but am trying to stay optimistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
And yes, I think it can be argued that M/C would need more help with a Latin dance than T/S. Remember at Worlds when Scott said their hips were already warmed up for next season?
Indeed, haha. That's actually why I was a little surprised to read that Grinenko had worked so much with Tessa and Scott on the hip movements and such, since they just did all that. I guess there's always room for improvement, though. Oh, how many times I've wanted to be a fly on the wall at Arctic Edge. I'd LOVE it if they released an extended video of one of their practice/choreo sessions so we could have a better idea of what it's like. Sort of like that old OT4 video where they're doing the paso doble, but longer.

Last edited by hackysack; 07-08-2011 at 08:36 AM