View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 12:57 AM
louloucn
Extreme Fan

Yay! New thread!

Anyways, just reposting this in case anybody missed it from the end of the last thread (I also posted the lyrics to the song in case you couldn't quite get what Tori is singing about.):

Lesson I learned from making this video - don't be overly ambitious about a video cuz it might kill you. Well maybe not literally but gosh, this was such a long process...I don't usually take this long to make a video (esp. after making videos for a while now) but gah, this one made me feel like stopping halfway through cuz of the cuts and the things that I wanted - bleah! This took days to complete. I mean, at the end of it all, yes, I loved what happened but I really do need to think long and hard about the next video cuz this one wiped me out.

Last LoVe video was told from Veronica's POV and so this one is Logan's POV post-finale. It's all about how Logan copes with what happened this whole year and the idea of Veronica driving him mad. There's a thin line between love and hate and he can't quite make up his mind about what he is feeling at this moment. It also takes a look at how Logan sees her - She is not only the tough badass that she is now but the innocent, naive girl that he was hot for all those years ago.

The song I used is from the Great Expectations (1998) soundtrack and what happens to Finn in that movie when Estella abandons him the first time inspired me to make this video and with this quote in particular:

'I put aside the fantasy and the wealthy, and the heavenly girl who did not want me. None of it would happen to me again. I'd seen through it. I elected to grow up. '

RIGHT CLICK and SAVE TARGET AS to view video.

Title: Logan&Veronica - My Siren
Couple/Ship: LoVe
Song: Siren by Tori Amos (lyrics for those having trouble understanding.)
Size: 17 MB
Spoilers: all of season 1
Programs: Sony Vegas 5 and WMM
Premise: This is a post-finale video told from Logan's POV where he can't really decide whether or not he hates or loves Veronica (or a combination of both) as it delves into his mind and examines his obsession with Veronica Mars.

P.S. - yes, Veronica is the vanilla (as well as when LoVe seemed so perfect).

Love,
Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun