View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 PM
ucla_fam
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
Woahh! The carnival looks awesome!! I love the costume!! And the food, yummm!! We have a German restaurant here in Bali, called ExtraBlatt, the food there is delicious, so I am sure the real food original from Germany must be superrr delicious!!

I am working as Guest Service Agent in a five star luxury resort in exclusive area of Nusa Dua in Bali ( Bali Hotels, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali - Official Website , if you want to know which resort, and .. if someday you might want to have holiday here ), so I do have some Germany guests coming now and then ... unfortunately, none of them knew anything about Hand auf Herz .. oh my ... They sometime look at me thinking if I am kinda crazy when I ask about the soap, haha

Rui, Bali was my #2 destination spot behind India this year. I am sure I will be in your next of the woods in the next year or too. I've been trying to get there since 2001, tickets bought, hotel reservation made, and then.....my girlfriend and I broke up. so I never made it. But Bali is making a strong comeback, thanks to you.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/