View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Priscilla.
Extreme Fan

You're welcome.

Favorite episode? Aloha Beverly Hills 1 &2, Forgive and Forget, Pride and Prejudice, Toil and Trouble, Friends, Lovers and Children, Illegal Tender, Making Amends, Reunion, Ricochet, The Wedding.
Worst episode? "Aunt Bea's Pickles" i think isn't the most interesting of all, and "Santa Knows".
Favorite SL? - Kelly getting shot/aftermath, David & Valerie helping Ben, Donna's addiction to painkillers, Brandon/Kelly/Erica, Steve, Carly & Zack.
Worst SL? - Brandon/Emma Affair And even more the way Brandon freaks out afterwards, so out of character.
Character that annoyed you the most? - Emma, Josh
Favorite couple? - Brandon & Kelly, Steve & Carly.
Couple that annoyed you the most? - Hm, no couple really annoyed me. But Donna/Noah are my least favorite of the season.
Best humorous scene? - Brandon/Kelly getting a bit too excited in the elevator in "Toil & Trouble", and all the people staring at them.
Best friendship scene? - Donna sitting besides Kelly's bed in "Forgive and Forget". Always makes me tear up too. Same goes for Kelly sitting besides Donna's bed after she overdosed on painkillers. They're always so supportive through good and bad times.
Best angst scene? - Brandon/Kelly after the shooting, Kelly hearing Donna overdosed on painkillers, Kelly finding out Brandon cheated on her.
Worst scene? - Brandon cheating on Kelly
Favorite guest star? - Hilary Swank as Carly