View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:09 AM
sofiab
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starg8fans (View Post)
He isn't? Man, that's too bad. It seem that only John Noble and Anna Torv are doing the events circuit ATM. Although I guess Josh does deserve a bit of a summer holiday before they start shooting Fringe again next month.
I think the reason for that is that Josh was shooting his movie and Anna did almost no press when they were shooting because she had long hours on set. One of the showrunners said that. And now I think, or at least I hope, they’re capitalizing on the season finale, keeping everything Peter/Josh a secret to have people talking and speculating. I believe he’ll end up showing up at Comic Con. Blair for instance is not even on every episode and she’ll be at CC, so I don’t think it has anything to do with how much they’ll be on the show. I would only worry if in the next weeks Josh started a new project; that could mean he wouldn’t be in the first episodes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starg8fans (View Post)
Well said, Seersha, my thoughts exactly. I wonder weather TPTB keep Josh away from questions because he tends to say too much? I think he said once that he revealed too much in an interview, and that he got into trouble because of it. Even though Anna and John seem to be completely in the dark where the next season is going, maybe Josh knows a bit more since the way they will develop his storyline will have a big impact on his schedule, etc. Or his appearance if - God forbid - they turn him into an Observer... *eek*
Andrea, right now, I think they already know a few things about next season. Not in terms of scripts, but some ideas. John said in an interview that they would do some kind of round-up for new viewers, something that Pinkner and Wyman also said in the interview I posted. Yesterday Anna said she was with W & P in their office to discuss season four. So by now they must know something, we just shouldn’t expect them to share because they won’t.

Well, if Peter is an Observer, and I hope not!, if Josh had to shave his hair he definitely wouldn’t be at Comic Con. That would reveal the plot