View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Asya
Dedicated Fan

What the heck... by the time I posted a new thread was up already, so here my post from the last again, hahaha, thanks Nath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
I'm from Bali, Indonesia

And vielen, vielen dank für das Video, Rics! Du bist super toll!!

Ich jetzt muss schlafen, auf wiedersehen, einen schönen Tag für alle!
Haha, your German is great, I'm really impressed how well you learned it, it's not easy if you live in Bali and haven't got much possibility to practice with others? But you def can practice it with us now Sleep well my friend

I also wanted to tell you and all others who participate in this thread with few sentences or wonderful drawing, gifs, vids, stories, fun and laughter how much I appreciate all your positive energies, so don't be just a lurker or only vid addicts (but it's okay if you are) come on out here and say something, whatever it is, I want to know how the world appears if you look out of your windows haha getting touchy tonight, I guess it's the rest-alcohol in my blood from yesterday night

I have one favour to ask though, please don't post the vid links you get anywhere else, law enforcement regarding copy rights getting tougher and tougher everyday in Germany and why bring someone, who wants to share the love with us, unnecessarily in danger? Thanks, just let the people know where you found it and they can come and get it themselves, right?

Another favour (I know I know ) would it be possible to chose a name you want to use in this threat and maybe the place you live and put it in your signature, this way I don't have to memorize numbers (hahaha) and get to know you better? Just a suggestion, what do you guys think ?

Okay going back to do the subs for today's episode, let you know when it's finished, see you all