View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:46 PM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

The title of this thread makes me giggle inappropriately.

Something like this will always be taken well by one of your peers. Really!!!

Re Mega J:
- Interesting insight on Spaige. I had always assumed that their relationship was already under pressure because of the rape trial with Dean. I think that Spinner flirting with Manny was what caused their relationship to crumble. I think that maybe he did it unintentionally too. There was a lot of pushing that the two characters did back and forth in the relationship. It was interesting...but I don't think they needed to have their fling in season 5...and 6? Wasn't there was another love triangle with Jesse?

- I always have appreciated the Toby/Rick friendship. It evolved so naturally and was one of the main factors that allowed us to see Rick as human and he wasn't just the guy who bounced Terri. The Toby/JT friendship was always a bit rocky once JT started to fit in with the more popular kids during season 3. There was a lot of fabulous crossover of season 3 issues being brought up again in 4. You don't see quite as much of that in later seasons...it feels like the writers think in seasons, at least with the majority of characters. We had so many subtle and brilliant carry overs in season 4.

- Moonlight Desires was a great blend of being a serious issue for reasons you mentioned and also was memorable for it's "when in doubt, kiss Craig" moment that we all know. I think season 4 probably has many more of these great combos.