View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:00 AM
MegaJ
Extreme Fan

I've been doing the recaps for this on TV Tropes, and wow this season is a lot better than I remembered. A loved the little nuances in these episodes that I didn't catch the first time like

-Paige and Spinner's relationship. Not only was Paige upset that Spinner was treating her like crap, it was because the dynamic in their relationship had changed. Paige pretty had him wrapped around her finger, and now that she was in a position of Number Two and of owing Spinner something, she couldn't handle it. Spinner flirting with Manny and being a jerk didn't help but that was one of the main driving forces of their break-up.

-Toby bonding with Rick. At first when I watched this, I thought they just needed to have Rick bond with someone before he died, but Emma's actions towards him in the episode and J.T. dissing him again (and people wonder why I don't like J.T....) Toby realized he isn't that much different than Rick social-wise.

-Moonlight Desires got a little bit better. I can't believe I never caught this. Marco wasn't only just freaking out about the cheating, but he went on a crusade to prove that his blood was as good as everyone's else and he wasn't promiscuous like the common gay stereotype - yet his boyfriend wanted to open up the relationship and start ****ing other people. You saw how downcast Marco was when RA boy invited him over to his room.