View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt Love the title.

Quote:
I find her ridiculous with any of them. I can't support her and her whiny ways when in a relationship.
Even though I'm just an ex-Blair hater, this is

Borrowing it as my argument against:
trudy/Martin
trudy/Bray
trudy/Jay

I don't even think that highly of Bray and Jay, yet I wouldn't wish this whiny Stepford-like creature on them even as a temporary punishment for being bland characters.

Quote:
I don't understand it as well. What kind of a contract did she sign with her publisher? And no matter how many rights her publisher might have, she still has her rights and no one can take them away from her. It is her characters and the books where published with her name on them. She needs a good layer to be honest. It is just plain wrong.
Word. Whatever the deal was, her story is her story.
Quote:
I accedently wrote "same" instead of the "opposite" But you got my thought correctly I tried to say that it worked for me with Sawyer and Spike, but never worked with Cook. Character like Sawyer managed to be so intriguing, because his strength was in his ability to prove the evolation, not a degradation. But for some reason some writers for some reasons find degradation something epically tragic and go over the top with it when writing their characters. And I end up being irretated by it and such characters very much in the end.
Nevermind, typos happen. Could never think you were saying that about Spike and Sawyer
And agreed on everything, especially the bolded part. Which makes me wanna bring up the parallel with Chuck again
Quote:
Hopefully you'll love them. There's a lot of dodgy writing in Skins - mainly from Gen 2, IMO Gens 1 and 3 are vastly superior - but also a lot of amazing writing. I think there are so many things in Skins that are amazing *coughcoupleinmysigcough*. But like any show, even when you have some amazing storyline, characters and couples, you can also have some that are... not so awesome
Hope so too. Substandard seasons or no substandard seasons, the show as a whole definitely seems appealing enough. For start, I'm pretty sure its tons better than any sugarcoated, dumb teen drama American mainstream produces and that is more than enough.
Quote:
Freddie/Life
Freddie/Death
Interesting.