View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Will's Girl
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witgit (View Post)
I could email it to you guys if you PM me your email addresses. I think it's well worth the 30-40 minutes you'll spend reading on it. For one, there are little changes from the script to the episode. Like the incident of Alicia running into her old friend, which gets rehashed into the episode Home, is actually in the Pilot. And JM always says that the first thing that struck her about the show was how well written the Pilot was. Now, I have not read many other pilot scripts (except Sports Night and Cable News) but it really is well written.
Can't reply to any posts right now, but I will mail you guys the Pilot script.
Check you PM Yeah, I'm very intrigued from reading your comments in the original Pilot thread. Thanks for taking the time to do that. I know you are sooo busy! You're a sweetheart! I love your new icon, too!
Quote:
@Will's Girl ... love to read your post.
Thanks, Em!
Quote:
I don't think the fact of being from another generation has anything to do with Jackie's reaction. Older generation women may have been dominated by their husbands, but as far as I know they were quite strict in teaching right from wrong and expected a lot of their children.
Jackie is incapable of blaming Peter for anything, and I think that's more because the man she has given birth to can't possibly do anything wrong.
This is true. She definitely has a blind spot for Peter, that's for sure. Jackie is just a toxic personality. I couldn't believe the comments about Grace gaining weight. You don't say those type of things to a young impressionable girl. I'm not sure Grace heard her say it, but if she did omg! Society and the media do enough damage! Appalling, to say the least.

Will: No, you know what? I'm not just dropping this. You wanna know my plan? My plan is I love you, okay? I've probably loved you ever since Georgetown. So phone me. I'll meet you anywhere and we will make a plan. Avatar by Karen