View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:33 AM
brave princess
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrittnoel21x (View Post)
We are nearing our 50th and yet I have no new arts.
Britt, I would totally volunteer if I could make arts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‘ChelsღChina (View Post)
I was glad that Jesse said that the finchell kiss was unprofessional and that the judges would see it that way and then being right about it. He was telling the group in the last episode that they needed to be practicing more and then Will lets them get to NY without having written or practiced either of their songs. I'd much rather Jesse be the head of ND next season while Will is at Broadway. I know it'll never happen though
Someone needed to point it out to them. And of course Jesse was right. He's a 4-time National champion after all. I'd love for him to possibly stick around and help Will, but it's not like they'll actually listen to Jesse's clearly superior ideas.

I just hate that Jesse came to the competition for Rachel and then had to witness... that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwdandcasey07 (View Post)
Did anyone else think for a second after they kissed that Rachel would be like, "Um...Why does this feel awkward now?" and just not be interested in Finn anymore?
God how I wish that would've happened but I knew it wouldn't. The one good thing that came out of this season finale is that it's pretty much guaranteed that next season finale won't be a wash, rinse and repeat with certain storylines (re: ships) like it was for season 1 and season 2.

Nat, you're not the only one. Honestly, the only thing that might get me to come back next season is if Jesse sticks around. Or if he's not there for the whole season then I might watch again when he comes back. However, nothing will ever kill my love for St. Berry and hoping for a future for them. Especially since there was no real closure or resolution with them. Once again, they left the door wide open for St. Berry.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara