View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:03 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Oh man, I'm sorry about not seeing this thread until some mod I'm friends with bluntly let me know to get my a$$ over here to check it out. Lol.

Gaby, AIM sounds awesome! When are you free?

Also? I sort of know a thing or two about nerve issues. I have carpal tunnel in both wrists (sports related) and I recently had an EMG done on my left shoulder/arm because of numbness and tingling that I am getting down my arm and into my hand. The neuro wanted to rule out anything trapped higher up than the carpal tunnel. I turned out having carpal tunnel, again, and no other compressions in the shoulder/arm specifically. My diagnosis is more shoulder/neck spasms pinching on the nerves up high into the head and neck causing my symptoms down the arm and hand. Again, sports related. I'm a mess from head to toe due to that soccer and basketball but oh well. Lol.

Anyway, I do know what can affect those fingers you speak of... look up Ulnar Nerve Entrapment:

Ulnar Nerve Entrapment - Your Orthopaedic Connection - AAOS

This could be your issue.

Maria Schriver was too good for Arnold. I am so glad she split with him. What a tool. She is a strong Catholic and now I can see why it's being revealed how he tested her faith. Just slightly.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-18-2011 at 05:12 PM