View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 11:39 AM
@-'- Lara -'-@
Dedicated Fan

Meg, your wallpaper is beautiful as usual. You always do fantastic work. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*:
<STRONG>When it comes to Wes/Illyria fics, do you guys think I should have a separate section or just note in the summary for the particular fics?</STRONG>
I'd say see how many you end up getting. If you get a lot, then I'd definitely say create a new section for them.

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*:
<STRONG>And finally ... once we've seen some more of her, is anyone interested on writing a "Writing Illyria" or some other kind of Illyria essay for WNW? And Lara, if you were even *thinking* of saying yes, I won't let you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're already too good to me!
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm still working on the other essay for you, so I don't think I would even have time! Besides, I'd have to see more of Illyria to even think about it.

However, if anyone ever needs a beta, I am more than willing to help. Just PM me or check out my info on the WNW beta page. I'm also going to need a second beta sometime in the near future for "Sixteen". If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Now...to the question about Wes/Illyria...I think I'll really have to see how they develop this character. It depends how much of Fred might have been left behind and if this affects Illyria. That said, though, I will always be hoping for our Fred's return because I always will be a shipper of Wes/Fred first and foremost.

WESLEY: I've loved you since I've known you. No, that's not—I think maybe even before.