View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 10:36 AM
*~*Rach*~*
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tnBella:
<STRONG>Anyway...as good as my ideas may be, however, I'm going to need a beta. Know where I can find one?
</STRONG>
Hiya [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You could try the beta readers list at WNW (direct link here), that way you could choose someone who specifically suits your needs by what they say in their listing [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That said, I run the site and I'm on the list - if you'd like me to take a look at it, I definitely could [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hi guys! I've been lurking lots lately but I'm always here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm just uploading the Hole in the World caps to WitS, and my DVDs are waiting for me at home so I shall get them on Saturday and start recapping season four for you all to drool over!

As for WNW, I'm updating that at the moment, working on getting permissions for the new fics that are springing up (which reminds me, Candace, can I archive yours?) and things like that.

When it comes to Wes/Illyria fics, do you guys think I should have a separate section or just note in the summary for the particular fics?

And finally ... once we've seen some more of her, is anyone interested on writing a "Writing Illyria" or some other kind of Illyria essay for WNW? And Lara, if you were even *thinking* of saying yes, I won't let you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're already too good to me!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited *~*Rach*~* ]