View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Hope's Fate
Dedicated Fan

Hi Guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Been forever since I posted here but I've been totally lurky. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the creativity that has emerged as a result of the best and worst two episodes in the Angelverse. Like everyone else, I was overjoyed and heartbroken at the turn of events. And I totally keep cursing Joss for not even giving us one full episode of Wes/Fred happiness. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But love him for the amazing moments he did give us. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Everyone seems to be worried about Fred and how the season will finish for her but I am much more concerned for Wes and I can see the season ending much worse for him than for her. His shooting of that lawyer really disturbs me in that he seems to be unconcerned with the consequenses of his actions as far as Fred is concerned. I really hope that he differentiates between Fred and Illyria and that he doesn't make decisions in the name of love that would leave Fred questioning him if she gets restored to her body, which I really hope she does. Cuz how else can they have the pure and happy love that we all know they deserve. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, has anyone else noticed how much AA looks like Tara Reid in the Illyria promo shots??? I did a double take the first time I saw them.