View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:49 PM
dreamywriter19
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
I think Daniel said something about Elijah being aware of exactly the kind of hold Elena has on him He's fallen for her by that point he just doesn't know what to do with that kind of emotion.

It makes me wonder when he started falling for hr. Was it so late as after she pulled the dagger out? If so, those are some very strong feelings to develop over the course of a few days. Or was it building from 2x11?
Interesting. I think he became intrigued by her by 2x08. She challenged him, and it was a first for him. Then we have him seeing her on 2x09 or 2x10, I'm not sure. When his reflection is on the window. She didn't react the way he'd expected, hiding. On the contrary, she proved her loyalty to her loved ones, something he respects.
By the time he sees her again on 2x11 I think he's already attracted. When he tells her "I hope to see you again sometime soon" he's amused, interested. And then he's offering her a deal and she holds her own in front of him. She even negotiates with him. I'm thinking he began falling there.
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote