View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Strega21
Elite Fan

Wentworth's Quote Survivor #3 ~ Michael Scofield & Fernando Sucre Quotes Season 1+2! Round 9

Wentworth's Quote Survivor #3

Season 1 & 2

Welcome to Wentworth's Quote Survivor.
In the game we concentrate on quotes Wentworth Miller and Amaury Nolasco said in Prison Break in their roles of Michael Scofield and Fernando Sucre.

How it works:

Beneath this explanation I posted a couple of quotes.
You vote for the quote of Wentworth you like the least. If you want with an explanation why (but that's optional).

The quote which gets five votes first will get voted off. As soon as that happens this post will be edited.

You can vote once each round. As soon as this post got edited you can vote again.

Fernando Sucre: It's gonna be okay, right? I mean, if you can get eight people out of prison, you can get my Puerto Rican ass out of this, right?
VOTED OFF IN ROUND 6 - #2

Fernando Sucre: Soap. I lost my conjugals... over soap.

VOTED OFF IN ROUND 1 - #3

Michael Scofield: Sucre, I know you trust me and you know I'll cut you in on that money but the two of you being here right now jeopardizes everything.
VOTED OFF IN ROUND 2 - #4

Michael Scofield: Just shut up. I'm not going anywhere.

VOTED OFF IN ROUND 5 - #5

Fernando Sucre: This ain't gonna work man. Us Ricans? we have very high blood pressure. My cousin? He died from too much stress.

Fernando Sucre: What's another word for Love?

VOTED OFF IN ROUND 4 - #7

Michael Scofield: You’ll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There’ll be an explosion and we’ll be burned

Fernando Sucre: How do you spell passion? Is it P-A-S-H...? No H?
VOTED OFF IN ROUND 7 - #9

Fernando Sucre: I'll do anything you need. You see these hands? They're diggin machines. You wanna go to China? I'll get you to China, Fish. I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to, Fish
VOTED OFF IN ROUND 3 - #10

Michael Scofield: It’s just math

Last edited by Strega21; 11-18-2011 at 05:23 PM