View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 05:17 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
i didnt like her character at.all in F1. She treated Dom like a slab of meat that she owned The way she came up to those girls at the race and said "i smell.. skank" And after Brian brings him home and she demands he give her a massage?

So i guess i got that they were "childhood sweethears" or something like that. But i never got the "she's my forever love" vibe.

In F4 though, that changed. I think the character changed. She seemed softer and less crass and crude And i actually liked her more. I think they used Letti's death as the thing that pushed Dom through F4.

I liked Elena actually. I thought she and Dom had great chemistry. But i was a little shocked to see her at the end... How did that happen?

aww.. dont be sad
Quote:
I was shocked to at the end when Elena and Dom were together like how did they get intouch and what not
That's what actually made me like her character more. She had this sort of stuck up spunk

Well it's nice some people actually like Elena... b/c I didn't like her character at all. I mean yea I get that she went through pain b/c she lost her husband but other than that I didn't like her.

Oh and to answer both of your questions... Idk maybe HE got in contact with her? Because that's the only way I can think of.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time