View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Det.Logan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am not sure about the title either Should we change it?
No, Kiki, I was just thinking that while I agree that there are a lot of ways to love someone else, in this case - and I'm referring to that kind of love that should exist between in a married couple, at least for me - Peter did not show a lot of it especially the moment he decided to lie. As I said it was a no win scenario and I still think it's a sloppy writing but let's try to stick to what it's the canon. I'm tired of "what if...?".
I'm for second chances, I've always stated that very clearly, Peter got his own and wasted it. He should have told everything in those months before and during the jail but then what to make of Kalinda.... and her relationship with Alicia, one of the best moment of the serie... bla, bla, bla, ok?

If you are referring to A and P coming to an understanding (different kind of love), maybe but it takes time, a lot but considering the TV schedule, we may see it sooner that later. I still don't see anything romantic between them.

Quote:
Lets not get totally depressed about Alicia and Peter.
Depressed? on the contrary, i'm fine especially because I was almost on the verge of angst-indigestion so a change in the menu was good. How many episode of nothingness can you take before get tired? I did reach my fill around mid-season.