View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Kinky-Cousin
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
I didn't have internet while watching BTVS for the first time, that is why I wasn't spoiled. Then I went to internet cafe and read that Spike died in the end of S7. I was so sad and broken after reading that. And then I bought some magazine and there was an article about JM saying that he stared as Spike in a spin off series "Angel" after BTVS final and I realized that he will be ressurected there. I remember how happy I was.
I only started reading spoilers when it was S7 And when I read the spoilers for Spike dying in the final I was horrified! Seriously gutted I feel so lame for how affected I was, I am such a nerd for this show and Spike is my favourite character. It made things a lot better when I heard he'd be back on Angel, but still sad that he would be away from Buffy. I was hoping he wouldn't be paired off with someone else . I did love the Spangel though.

Because the ending of ATS was so open I think it leaves things up to interpretation and I'm ok with that. It's the ending of the show but not the ending of the characters' lives as they're both alive.