View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
lilylovesrufus
Master Fan

well i heard she might be there..who knows

He kissed her deeper and had an idea"Honey, what do you think about a wonderful hot beautiful bath with me!"
She looked confused now"Rufus i thought we would try to .. He nodded"Well that is true but we have all time from the world and ijust thought that we never shared a bathtub together!" His view said everything now and lily understood"Well the bathtub is big enough!" he nodded"To big for only one person!"She nodded"Yes that is true and i believe we are both really dirty and need a bath!" She kissed him again and he continued this kiss deeper and deeper. His arms were around her and then he picked her up"Then come my darling,, lets enjoy a dream from hot wet!"
She laughed only. Sometimes really rufus had crazy ideas. But this crazy ideas and his whole kind and his hot body, that were this things which she so enjoyed on him. He was funny, smart, wonderful, sexy, handsome, crazy.. He was so different as her whole another rich business mens. And she was sure, rufus would be ever different but this whole kind, she really loved!
Both reached the bathroom. And Lily waited now.