View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Mo Nighean Donn
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Birthday Jess!! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! (April 29)

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Jess!

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück, zum Geburtstag viel Glück,

Zum Geburtstag liebe Jess, zum Geburtstag viel Glück!

Top Five Reasons We love Jess

1. Her general awesomeness.

2. How welcoming she is to anyone and everyone.

3. Her ability to find Matt news from the strangest places.

4. Her never ending patience (except when it comes to Matt news)

5. Always being there when you need her

Jess,
Hope you have an amazing birthday! Thanks for the warm and wonderful welcome to you definitley make it a ton of fun to stop by everyday! Your knowledge and talent is never ending!

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

~ Liz

Happy Birthday, Jess! It's truly been a pleasure to hang out on this board with you. You are an amazing mod for this board. I am thrilled to have found this place and you have been so welcoming. I'm truly grateful I "met" you and hope we get to post together for a long time to come. So I'll raise a glass to you on this day (when it's appropriate in MY time zone) and drink to you having many more happy, healthy birthdays. And here's to you getting some serious Matt goodness as a present (couldn't leave that out now, could I?)! Many, many hugs! XOXO

Megan

Jess,

It seems like only yesterday that I was writing one of these up for Karen for your birthday last year, and here we are one year later, and it’s me doing it instead of Karen. Time goes by too fast. Even though I spent 99.9% of my time on teasing you, being able to get to know you over the past year has been a wonderful experience. I am grateful to have both you and this wonderful board as an important part of my “online” life. Becoming your co-mod has made my admiration for you grow tremendously, as I now can truly see all the hard work you have put into this board over the past few years, and the work that you continue to do. I don’t tell you this often, but you are a very talented girl and I couldn’t ask for a better co-mod and friend. to a wonderful birthday and to many more. Have a truly cocktastic day
Have fun on your lunch date with your boytoy/Kindergarten lover

Love ya girl,

Carmen

Most importantly, Matt, the reason we are all here, has a personal message for you!

Viel Glück , Gesundheit und Freude für dein neues Lebensjahr!

All artwork done by Carmen

Last edited by Mo Nighean Donn; 04-29-2011 at 07:10 AM
Mo Nighean Donn is offline   Reply With Quote