View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 11:06 AM
R&M
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggirl (View Post)
I mean i know its fictional but i have yet to quite get over it the way Ryan did
Haha yeah I wish could get over it like Ryan did, whenever I see a R/M scene I begin to cry and I'm a man!
It's funny to see that a lot of people thought only crazed high school girls liked R/M especially on TWOP, but when Marissa died you even had fans complaining about it on TWOP boards, TWOP boards fgs! And that board is full of people who I swear wanted to kill Mischa IRL.

I can remember lurking on there a few years ago when it happened and someone said something like, I bet josh thinks he has really big balls after doing this, and all i could think was, 'Yeah well big balls are a lot easier to hit than small ones so beware Josh!'

And yeah Theresa, I mean I slightly understood Kaitlyn not grieving because in season 3 I honestly got the vibe that Marissa and Kaitlyn didn't get on/know each other well, but Seth?! Even though they didn't go through stuff directly with each other they were still around each other when these major events happened and they spent a lot of time together as the core four, i think it would have been realistic to have him at least say a line about Marissa how she'll be missed or even say to Ryan something that would comfort him.

Last edited by R&M; 04-24-2011 at 11:13 AM