View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 11:50 PM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

TVD episode 2x19 "Klaus" discussion. Airs Thurs April 21st

KLAUS (GUEST STAR JOSEPH MORGAN, “BEN HUR”) IS REVEALED — Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are furious when they discover that Elena (Nina Dobrev) has defied them both to make a new ally and take control of the plan to out-maneuver Klaus (Morgan). Disagreement over how to protect Elena leads to growing tension between the Salvatore brothers. Meanwhile, Stefan has his hands full trying to keep a confused and frightened Jenna (Sara Canning) safe. Flashbacks to 1491 reveal Katherine’s (Nina Dobrev) introduction to Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Klaus, along with the origin of the moonstone curse. Elena learns shocking new information about Klaus’ motives. Matt Davis also stars.

Rules

* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.
This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)