View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 05:44 AM
- cris -
Master Fan

There was a very hot summer that stayed with winter but didn't last nearly as long as the Nile year. When I think of all my years as the beach still lingers on the pavement prints. Now newbies want to grow up and start threads really soon. Nevertheless the ATM didn't need such stupid actions to complete the transaction. Otherwise multiple players are unknown to many others and most scorpios just try to contain the jealousy when some of the couple geminis dance. So Marie laughed strangely at us. All what was confusing was horrible. Simply things that anyone could understand like the invention became cleaner for everyone who wanted to fly. Nothing seemed perfect especially considering Everest hadn't yet exploded amazingly for the pieces of puzzle that was destroyed because unicorns pranced around the huge Oreo. Next day a huge green car drove the man really crazy and the potato ate your pickle. This thread is very enticing to make new avatars and do fun things. Will you close up so Marilyn can be the one who will drive away and boink Mel. Sex was fun. When monkeys sing I'll stand as straight as a donkey and pray as much as the biggest whale did when he noticed a bird sitting alone and eating pumpkin like a pig. Oh, what fun it was to build a house which could serve everyone chocolate. Later, the platypuses swam around the world's big show room and played on the piano without
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"