View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 03:37 AM
~ayumi~
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I think it was mentioned in one of the articles from the TVAddict, but they used the same Liz quote as reference, so it's possible they simply misinterpreted the statement.
Oh, ok. I think they misinterpeted it then.

Quote:
Why can't Jack move to a motel? Just the fact that he was already allowed to move in with Hobbes reminded me once again of the big anti-species feel of this show because when the V in the group was nearly killed by Anna's people and forced out of his home, nobody lend a helping hand or offered him a place to stay. He had to move to a cheap and dirty motel room. This whole thing bothers me.
That is true. I don't think Hobbes would have wanted Ryan living with him considering he hates him, but he could have move in with Chad or Erica (but I don't know if she had any free room by that time, because Joe had to crash on the sofa).

Quote:
The writers never did anything worthwhile with the Jack/Hobbes angle, though, so I suppose it's fairly likely that they only had Jack moving in with Hobbes so that he could be made aware of Hobbes sleeping with Erica and get jealous.
I think that was their intention too.